Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What Am I Up To Now?

You know how you get a song stuck in your head? This week, I've found myself singing a little ditty by Vanilla Ice each time I open up the freezer to make a batch of...you guessed it...ice cubes! It's not the usual work a teacher brings home, but I'll take it over grading a stack of writing pieces.

Here's a quick multiple choice quiz for you to take as you ponder what I'm up to.

Why does Liz need to make 22 cups of ice before Friday?
a) There's no ice making machine at her school.
b) She is too cheap to buy it.
c) She prefers homemade to store bought.
d) I don't know, but I bet it's for a fun Friday afternoon project.
e) All of the above.

Congratulations! You've finished the quiz. Now that your work is done, enjoy this ridiculous video!


No comments:

Post a Comment